Sunday, January 23, 2011

Four Walls Away -23/01/2011

.


As I write this
a couple
just walls away
are
uh

otherwise occupied

oh no
it’s not like they’re not being sneaky
but one can only be so sneaky
…yet alone two

see
the most sensitive part of a man’s body
while masturbating
is
his


ears


now relax
rest assured
I am typing this with both hands

but poems like this
are why I won’t ever
get to do workshops with kids
I’m not knocking that
any more than I’m knocking what’s happening
in the other room
guess I’m just jealous

…of people doing workshops with kids

kids are great
don’tchya reckon?

yeah
kids

who knows
I might even be leaping to false conclusions
you know
like
they could just be moving furniture around
back and forth
all around the room
trying to get it in just the right spot
again and again
and…you know,
she could just be groaning
‘cause she’s feeling sick
quite sick
in fact

yeah

and hey

as I’m sitting here
let’s not pretend I don’t enjoy writing
for you
my readers
you know I love you
I get a lot of satisfaction from writing, actually
heaps of satisfaction
heaps and heaps

I’m quite satisfied to be typing away
for your benefit
all my many readers
we all benefit
everyone here is benefitting
while I’m t-t
t
Y
P
I
N
gggggggggggggGGGGGGGGG hjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm,.


just satisfied with the sound
of my own fingers
clacking this keyboard
in this room
very satisfied

here


typing
yep
the thing to do
so that's why I'm doing it
right now
in this room
this room I’m in
by myself

doing it

writing
right now

got four walls
this room does
yep, all four

no problems there

I mean you know...

not like some kind of stupid three-walls-room now
or something

is it?





nuh


has all the walls I need, this room does


four


ha




How awesome is that!




______________________________









-Peace






.

No comments: