Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Better Half -01/07/2010

.

Without
even a word between us
I knew
how eager she was
to have me back.

Our bodies met
in rushes of divine
moment
touch as a prolonged apology
for the distance.

Acknowledgement
for all that
absence-ache.

We
are what we
were waiting for.

Danced together
joined at the hip
worked me so hard
yet it felt so effortless
wanting to give her more
and more
always more.

Felt the earth move
beneath us
and so excited
I slid out
a couple of times.

With her
I can live my smile
can be genuine
be masculine.

She's seen me
as scared
as I sometimes need to be
let me
wanted me
whispering
subtle
graceful
un-judged.

With her
I am my essentials.

Perfect
with her
and am completed
perfectly
by her.

The two of us together
a singular statement
defiant
unyielding
against the world
times two
betting on long odds
til the bitter end.

Ony one thing
is missing
from this relationship~


clip-in pedals.



__________________________________






-Peace.




.

No comments: