Monday, May 5, 2014

You should listen to Randall Stephens' album online. Also buy it, why not.

.






















Last year I launched a new version of PRODUCT, my first album, completely re-recorded with music produced in collaboration with Jacky T, professionally mixed and mastered at Obsessive Music, and featuring Steve Smart, as well as my friends Alex Scott and Meaghan Bell.





















Then, feeling a mix of self-satisfaction and utter exhaustion, I neglected to follow it up with any single mention of it on my blog here. Finally I got the entire album up online for download through bandcamp, complete with individual thumbnails for each track, earlier this year, here it is. (CLICK HERE FOR THE BANDCAMP PAGE) or scroll down to play the album of of this page.

You can stream the whole thing from the embedded site below, (yes for free) and/or if you're so inclined you can pay to keep a copy of your very own for fifteen dollars.


.

...or or or, if you're really so inclined I have twenty or so of the actual physical CDs left, and you can an extra buck-fifty and I'll post one out to you.




































Five dollars from every album sold is being donated to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre.




















_____________________________





-Peace.














.

No comments: