Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting The Point/s -18/06/2009

If you ever wondered why in this blog there's always full stops like this:
.
.
.
In a lot of my posts, it's because I, for the dear life of me, can't get this damned thing to simply put a space in when I press -enter-

I dunno, something to do with it being cut and pasted from a word.doc, but then the same thing happens when I run it through a .txt file first too ~ and as a bonus lose all my formatting in the process, yay!

I have a headache. I mean they're just little
.
.
.
...dots I know, but I do really try use space and commas to effect here, its all intentional, and then, suddenly, I got.
.
.
.
...and I think this computer is telling me it wants to learn to fly, and I'm gonna drop kick it out the nearest window... sigh.

So I've been wrestling with this hijo de la gran phuta-computer for an hour, trying to get my re-re-edit of Whore Eyes up, correctly formatted and gave up. Nothing sadder than a man who can't be the master his own punctuation.

Bad night, fuck it.
.
.
.
...it's turtles shells all the way down, until you hit the last of the full stops
.
.
.
.
.
(ouch)

No comments: