Monday, September 26, 2011

Randall's Back from Borneo tour -is in Sydney, this Wednesday night! (28/09/2011)

.

If you're in Sydney this Wednesday (or knows anyone who knows anyone who is), I'm flying straight into Sydney and featuring for Live Poets at Don Bank this Wednesday night, to mark the end of my international touring for the year with a Back from Borneo gig.





I'll be unleashing a lot of this new material I've been blogging (and quite a few things that aren't up here yet either).




I'll be joined on the night by BILL TIBBEN -Sydney poet, former convener of Poetry, Imagery and Expression, Parramatta; performer at the Sydney Writers Festival – who'll take us on a journey back to Beat Poetry – the high times of Kerouac, Ginsburg, Burroughs, Corso etc when he RE-HEATS the BEATS: their connections and legacy.


Open Section readers are invited to bring along their favourite Beat poems or songs and perform.




Doors Open 7.30 pm $7 entry includes (hot) supper and drinks.





It should be a great night folks, Smarty and I did this reading last year together and we had a ball then, I hope you can make it down!






-Peace











.

No comments: