Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Incendiary Remarks (redux) -20/10/2010

.
Cracked lips
myself to blame
matches slipped
with eyes aflame.

Reflected light
a smoky night
and I am a little,

thirsty now.

But we don't
need no water...

Not on this side
of the river.

The smile of mine
only a little guilty
meanwhile I find
their looks are just plain filthy.

Cast from over there
and ah fuck it
can just let 'em glare.

it's all my side your side
food hand bitten,
and some wounded pride.

they'll bitch and they'll moan
and that's well enough
I'll leave them alone.

So cliche as they say -live, and learn

though had no idea
how much I'd enjoy


watching that fucking bridge, now burn.


___________________________________


"well, I'll admit watching it burn wasn't exactly tragic..."
~
Garak, Deep Space Nine




-Peace










.

No comments: