Monday, July 15, 2013

"My Way . . . A Portrait series in the making of people who are living life their way" -courtesy of The Headshooter

.

(note: click to enlarge any of the images here)






.

I was recently invited by portrait artists The Headshooter, to participate in a photography project entitled "My Way . .  . A portrait series in the making of people who are living life their way", focused around individuals who are living unconventional lives. I swear it wasn't my idea to do it naked, the original conception was to have a poet looking up surprised/startled, and ultimately vulnerable/exposed. However we all decided after reviewing the images that this one above is the strongest.

http://www.theheadshooter.com/my-way

Mine was the the third  in this series so far. The other two, also portraits of creative types, I've included below:


1) Saint John Reed


















2) Meza Bezza



















and 3) 'The Poet'




















I had a really great time working with Michael and Rohana on this and I can't wait to see what's next in the series. On that note, if you're interested in having your portrait taken professionally, or contributing to this project, please get in contact with the guys at Headshooter: http://www.theheadshooter.com/


_________________


(Meza again, this time from another ongoing series "RAw Women without makeup or airbrushing")






























-Peace





.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is fantastic!