Thursday, February 27, 2014

Agency -27/02/2014

.

I've been told
what my own words means

I'm just glad
they were here
to stop me
before I came to the wrong conclusion
about myself

the silliest nonsense
all of a sudden became biblical literalist
as they were bagging me out

I've been told today I've violated people
I've been told today I'm no better than Andrew Bolt
I've been told that people are too scared to tell me
that they're scared of me
I've been told everything I'm writing is being recorded
to be used against me
I've been told I must apologise, repent
retract and desist
or suffer the consequences
and I've just been told that if I write another reply

I'll be guilty of harassment

I've been threatened... more better
I've been sobererer rrr
I've been scratching my head
having the time of lives
with friends laughing our arses off
tonight

I've been around
oh baby I've been around
too long to let some cyber-bully
get me standing down

my name is Randall Stephens
I got here as soon as I could
and I won't be going anywhere


where these people can follow me.





__________________________________________










-Peace





.

No comments: